Associate Cost Manager - Data Centre - CSA or MEP
London - office/site/hybrid
Kenton Black International is excited to be supporting one of the world's leading consultancies in their search for a Data Centre experienced Associate Cost Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for post-contract commercial duties and 2 direct reports on an £800m Data Centre construction project.
We're keen to hear from people with a proven track record of delivering high quality cost management/quantity surveying/scheduling across the full lifecycle of schemes.
A consultancy background and experience of Data Centre construction projects is essential for consideration.
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities -
- Pre- and post-contract duties, including preparation of cost estimates, RFPs, procurement and tendering, contract administration, variation, final account, etc.
- Completing feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Estimating and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan
- Tendering and procurement activity, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, preliminaries, tender analysis, tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Taking responsibility for timely and accurate cost checks and valuations
- Producing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Participate effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes
- Perform cost risk analysis and provide input into value engineering; negotiate and approve final accounts
- Maintain central feedback and learning on cost estimating from prospects and projects and contribute to updating of best practices in estimating
If you have a stable career history and can demonstrate a collaborative and outgoing approach, please get in touch - email@example.com .