Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance are delighted to be working with a highly reputable manufacturing business based in Cheshire. This role will form part of an existing finance team of 5 and will report into the Management Accountant. This is a full time role offering hybrid working.
Your new role as an Credit Control Associate:
This role will play a pivotal role within the existing finance team will work closely with the Management Accountant and departmental heads. To provide and maintain an accurate record of sales ledger activity on a daily basis and ensure accurate ledger information is available for presentation monthly.
Working Hours/ Days: Full time, Mon – Fri. 8am -4.30pm – hybrid working is available.
Day to day duties:
• End to end credit control responsibilities
• Accounts receivable aged debt reporting
• Understanding and keeping upto date with policy and procedures
• Ensure all queries are managed appropriately and within a timely manner
• Maintain and balance excel daybooks and prepare payments received for daily banking
• Handle escalations issues for accounts receivables and tackle difficult collections
• Responsible for debtor management and maintaining solid customer relationships
• Allocating payments
• Reviewing aged debt ensuring all of the comments and notes are accurate and upto date on the system with actions included
• Provide weekly reports to management debts
• Chasing payments over the phone, emails and letter within agreed timescale
• Flagging any accounts that require legal action and instigate where necessary inline with policy
• Monitor outstanding balance against credit limits
• Ensuring collection targets are achieved
• Taking part and assisting with annual audits
Experience & Qualifications Required to apply:
• Credit control experience essential
• Proven record of hitting debt reduction targets
• Highly computer literate including Excel and ideally Sage/Syspro
• Strong relationship building skills
Salary and reward on offer:
An excellent salary is offered for this role. Free parking, pension, holidays and hybrid working.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachael West – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.