Kenton Black are proud to present an Audit & Accounts Senior role within an independent chartered accountancy practice based in Stoke.
With being established for over 80 years and now 70+ staff strong, their professional excellence and commitment to their clients has firmly established them as one of the leading independent chartered accountancy practices in the Northwest.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary of between £35,000 to £42,000
- Flexible working policy when working in the office.
- 20 days’ holiday plus standard bank and public holidays.
- Life assurance
- Funded social events.
YOUR DUTIES INCLUDE
- Assisting the audit managers on a variety of audits from planning to completion and to supervise more junior members of staff.
- Identifying complex audit and accounting matters, dealing with them where appropriate and referring them on to your manager when.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Corporate and personal tax compliance work and occasionally getting involved in tax planning.
- Ensure client files are organised and up to date with new information and key changes.
- All other audit / account related tasks and any other ad-hoc duties as instructed by the line manager.
- The current workload is approximately split between 70% audit and 30% non-audit but may change with client requirements.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 1 years’ audit experience within a similar role qualified by experience would also be considered.
- Tax compliance experience.
- Knowledge of Xero and Sage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Proactive personality.
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
To find out more then please APPLY TODAY!!
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.