Kenton Black Finance are delighted to be working with a small but mighty Accountancy practice based in Central Birmingham who are looking to expand their team due to an increasing client base. With a family feel you will be part of a supportive team working with clients from a variety of sectors including Academies and Charities. This firm will always promote from within and the progression opportunities are uncapped.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an a Audit and Accounts Senior you will be able to provide a complete service for your client portfolio. You will be visiting client sites so you will have a full understanding of their business and be able to provide a personal service as you build strong relationships with them.
You will be able to complete all accounts preparation and basic tax computations as well as complete Audits for the larger clients.
SKILLS WE'D LIKE TO SEE
For the role of Audit and Accounts Senior we would like you to be able to demonstrate –
- Planning audit assignments, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, assessing and reviewing the budgets through to completing an analytical review
- Supervising, delegating and reviewing work of trainees
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner whilst displaying in-depth client and industry knowledge
- Full accounts preparation from start to partner review
- Corporation and personal tax computations and submissions.
- Communicating to management on the progress of workload and planning for efficient completion
- Knowledge of the not for profit/academies sectors would be an advantage but not essential
- ACA/ACCA qualified/part qualified or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and well established firm where you will be able to take your career as far as you would like to go. My client will be able to give you the audit exposure you will need within a fantastic team environment and will be able to offer you additional training to take your career to the next level.
To find out more please APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Hunnybun – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.