One of the largest and fastest growing business advisory and accountancy businesses in the UK is on the lookout for a talented Audit & Accounts Senior in Manchester’s thriving city centre.
They have the combined power of more than 90 offices from across the country. Their diverse team of over 1500 advisors benefit from an enviable bank of experience and resources, enabling them to inspire their clients to overcome challenges and achieve their business and personal goals.
• An annual renumeration between £32,500 and £41,500.
• Standard hours 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (37.5hrs/week)
• Flexible working policy with hybrid working with 2 days at home and up to 30 days’ holiday plus standard bank and public holidays.
• Pension contribution
• Up to 30 days of annual leave + bank holidays
• Enhanced family leave policies & Company Sick Pay
• Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 support, free and confidential
• Corporate Discounts Platform
• PMI single or family
• Critical Illness Cover
• Cash plan
• Cycle to work.
• Eye care
• Salary Sacrifice
Your new responsibilities:
In your role of Audit and Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for the delivery of a high-quality service to clients. The role of the senior is producing accurate client work and to help junior team members. This means producing accurate files, working to deadlines, and supporting others where needed.
In addition, you will…
• Ensure day to day client files/audits are completed correctly and within the timeframes and requirements set.
• Support junior team members with questions and queries to ensure accurate work is produced.
• Deliver client work of the highest standards and ensure compliance with all legal and statutory requirements.
• Ensure the correct client documentation is received in a timely and efficient manner to ensure deadlines can be met.
• Handle client requests and queries in a manner that promotes client loyalty.
• Record own chargeable time and ensure all billable hours can be recovered.
• Prepare client paperwork (Accounts, tax, PAYE, VAT) within allocated deadlines to allow timely submission to HMRC.
• Represent the firm in a professional manner through appearance, conduct and attitude.
• Plan own workload to ensure deadlines are met and work is ready for sign off.
• The role requires a quality focused individual who is dedicated to developing their knowledge and experience.
• Existing practice experience with practical knowledge of UK accounting rules and regulations.
• ACA/ACCA Qualified.
• Dependable and reliable team player who is self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Dundee, Leeds, Liverpool, Leyland, Manchester and Worcester, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.