Kenton Black Finance are delighted to be working with a fantastic independent Accountancy practice based in Stoke-On-Trent who are looking to expand their team due to an increasing client base. With 2 offices in the Staffordshire area this is a firm who are on a continuous growth pathway with big opportunities for career progression and a solid and varied client base.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an a Audit and Accounts Senior you will be able to provide a comprehensive service for your clients. You will build strong relationships and work with the wider team to be an integral part of your clients success.
You will be able to complete all accounts preparation and basic tax computations as well as complete Audits for the larger clients.
SKILLS WE'D LIKE TO SEE
For the role of Audit and Accounts Senior we would like you to be able to demonstrate –
- Planning audit assignments, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, assessing and reviewing the budgets through to completing an analytical review
- Supervising, delegating and reviewing work of trainees
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner whilst displaying in-depth client and industry knowledge
- Full accounts preparation from start to partner review
- Corporation and personal tax computations and submissions.
- Communicating to management on the progress of workload and planning for efficient completion
- ACA/ACCA qualified/part qualified or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful firm with an amazing working environment where you will become a part of a supportive team. A willingness to gain experience within the Audit field if you do not already have it will see you develop your skills and take your career to the next level.
To find out more please APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Hunnybun – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.