Kenton Black are proud to representing an exciting, well established Top 10 firm that boast great clients, colleagues, and prestige who are looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their Stoke-On-Trent team.
Not only is this a great opportunity for those who are currently an Audit Assistant Manager but also for those Audit Seniors who want to take the next step in their careers.
You will be working within a supportive and caring environment where your work/Life balance is a priority, you could also obtain fast track progression and receive structured progression.
YOUR NEW FIRM
This firm provides comprehensive services to clients ranging from OMBs, through to large listed PLCs.
It is key for their people is to have a variety of skills across a wide range of industries and sectors, so you will not be working on only one type of client.
Your personal and professional development will be their priority as they will always promote from within wherever possible. They will follow and assist in your career goals and aspirations whilst supporting you in your short and long-term goals.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a salary of up to £51,000 you’ll also get to enjoy:
- Health check-ups.
- Private healthcare.
- Dentals plans.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Share incentive scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Critical illness cover.
- Generous Work/Life policies.
- Technology purchase scheme.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Cycle to work.
- Electric car scheme.
- Instant recognition scheme.
- Additional days leave to volunteer where they’ll fund match your personal charity.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS AUDIT ASSISTANT MANAGER
You’ll be a key part of the Audit team undertaking assignments which will include leading the on-site element of the Audit plus ensuring that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Always ensuring industry leading quality when contributing to internal and external quality assurance.
- Liaising with the assignment manager.
- Providing briefs, supervision, and “on the job” training for less experienced members of the team.
- Acting as day-to-day point of contact for the client, always practising the principles of excellent client service.
- Maintaining awareness of the firm’s specialist services and publications to ensure added value to clients.
- Reviewing your teams work for adequacy and completeness along with job appraisals.
- Summarising each tasks time spent against the Audit budget to perform the firm’s review and completion procedures.
- Developing and maintaining an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses.
- Attending staff meetings and training.
To be a successful Audit Assistant Manager you must have the following:
- You must be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience of carrying out Audit related tasks within a practice environment.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Proven Audit experience in producing high quality works.
- Experience of analytical review approach.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.