Kenton Black Finance are delighted to be working with a Top 20 National Firm who are looking to expand their Audit Team in Birmingham. They believe their people are their success and encourage collaboration in order to develop their teams and to offer their clients the best service. The core values that they hold enable you to take your career as far as you want to go.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an Assistant Manager in the Audit Team you will lead your team on a variety of Audits working within timelines and budgets. You will build strong relationships with your clients with the ability to proactively advise them throughout the process and, working with the senior management team, identify any problems and solutions.
SKILLS WE'D LIKE TO SEE
For the role of Audit Senior we would like you to be able to demonstrate –
- Managing and undertaking statutory audits and being involved in all stages of the audit process from planning to completion.
- Showing initiative and taking responsibility for management of the audit and your team to ensure completion within the agreed budget.
- Acting as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork.
- Managing on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of your team.
- Delivering high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Supervising audit teams on site, reviewing the work of Associates and assisting Senior Audit Managers in project management and client liaison.
- Alongside other Assistant Managers, reporting to a Senior Manager on large complex audit assignments, as well as managing a small portfolio of clients as manager.
- Carrying out work profitably and on a timely basis, in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of our clients and audit senior managers.
- Supporting the team in delivering a quality audit timetable and providing insightful comments to report to the client.
- Contributing to a continuous improvement ethos for the team.
- Managing and lead assurance and risk management projects – liaising with clients and preparing client reports.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Continuous CPD in relation to external Audit legislation and processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm who will put your development first, you will be able to build on your skills and have the opportunity to work on fantastic projects.
To find out more please APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Hunnybun – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leyland, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.