Kenton Black are proud to representing an exciting, well established firm Top 100 firm based in the Stoke-On-Trent area that boast great clients, colleagues and prestige, looking for an Audit Semi Senior to join their team.
You will be working within a supportive and caring environment where your work/Life balance is a priority, you could also obtain fast track progression using their “Future Manager Scheme” and receive structured progression and salary reviews every 6 months to 1 year.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a competitive salary between £23,000 and £31,000, you will enjoy:
• 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
• Company bonus scheme based off annual salary.
• Enhanced Pension.
• Life assurance.
• Flexible working between 8am to 6pm – 7.5 hour working day.
They also have a wellbeing calendar where you will be able to enjoy themed days, Christmas party, Free health check-up, summer events, Team building days, Employee wellbeing support and flexible benefits such as high street vouchers and discounts.
WHATS THE ROLE?
As an Audit Semi Senior your duties will include…
• Taking part in multiple audits within a well-established firm in the UK.
• Support the Audit Seniors in a broad portfolio of clients, ranging in size and industries.
• Building long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them daily.
• Supporting Seniors and Managers to deliver amazing advice.
• Embracing change and adapting to any situation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• ACCA or ACA Qualified (UK Based)
• 1 or more years working within an Audit team in a UK based accountancy practice.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you are eager to take a step up in your career and join a firm that truly believes in and supports its staff then don’t delay and apply today.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.