Kenton Black are proud to representing a leading firm in the Wigan area who are seeking an experienced Auditor to join their team of 12 professionals.
This full-time position is predominantly based at their Wigan office and involves working at client sites.
As an Auditor, you will work closely with Audit Seniors to provide audit and accounts support.
- Competitive salary from a minimum £30,000.
- Flexible working with starts between 8 and 9:30 with finishes between 4:15 and 6pm.
- Loads of free parking space.
- 29 Days Holiday.
- Death in Service x4 of salary.
- Standard pension + salary sacrifice if you wish to add more.
- Priority on Mental and Physical health with a great work/life balance.
- Paid overtime.
- Newly decorated modern office.
- Relaxed dress.
- Working within a collaborative and supportive environment of over 70 staff.
- Assisting in the planning and completion a variety of audits, including stock take attendance.
- Handling audit and accounting matters and document conclusions and work done.
- Preparing statutory accounts using IRIS.
- Drafting Corporate and Personal Tax returns.
- Liaising with clients to ensure timely delivery of services and handle queries.
- Ensuring client accounts and tax affairs are organised and up to date.
The current workload is approximately split between 80% audit and 20% non-audit but may change seasonally.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple sectors, including construction, manufacturing, hospitality, and leisure.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum AAT qualification or equivalent (qualified by experience will also be considered).
- 2+ years' audit experience within a similar role.
- Audit automation (CCH online), can be trained if necessary.
- Experience with cloud-based software such as Xero and Sage would be beneficial.
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Proactive approach, with the ability to think clearly and document work accurately and concisely.
- Persistent, resourceful, self-motivated, and able to work to deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm with a supportive team environment. If you meet the requirements outlined above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Dundee, Leeds, Liverpool, Leyland, Manchester and Worcester, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.