Kenton Black is proud to representing an exciting, well established Top 20 firm that boast great clients, colleagues, and prestige who are looking for an Audit Semi Senior to join their Manchester team.
You will be working within a supportive and caring environment where your work/Life balance is a priority, you could also obtain fast track progression and receive structured salary & performance reviews as often as every 6 months.
YOUR NEW FIRM
This firm provides comprehensive services to clients ranging from OMBs, through to large listed PLCs.
It is key for their people is to have a variety of skills across a wide range of industries and sectors, so you will not be working on only one type of client.
Your personal and professional development will be their priority as they will always promote from within wherever possible. They will follow and assist in your career goals and aspirations whilst supporting you in your short and long-term goals.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary between £27,000 and £35,000
- Enhanced Pension
- Enhanced Maternity pay and leave
- Health and wellbeing
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym memberships
- Share incentive scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme (AVG of £500 at this level)
- Full Study Support + Personal Tutor
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS AUDIT SEMI SENIOR
You’ll be a key part of Audit team undertaking assignments, including the opportunity to lead an on-site element of the Audit and ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the plan outlined by the manager.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reporting to a Supervisor or Assistant Manager, with opportunities to lead assignments.
- Ensuring assurance quality at all times and compliance.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders and identifying any contentious issues to be resolved
- Providing training and supervision to more junior staff
To be a successful Audit Assistant you must have the following:
- You must be studying ACA or ACCA.
- Previous experience of carrying out Audit related tasks within a practice environment.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Proven Audit experience in producing high quality works.
- Experience of analytical review approach.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Leyland, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Belfast, Worcester, Dundee and Aberdeen, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.