COMPANY DETAILS AND JOB OVERVIEW:
Kenton Black Finance are delighted to offer the chance for an experienced Audit Semi-Senior to join one of the fastest growing firms in the North West. This is a “CAN’T MISS” opportunity to be part of a TOP 100 FIRM that recognizes talent and encourages transition across their business. If you wish to move on to the next step in your professional life then this is the role for you as they make your career their priority.
They are looking for an individual who wants to learn and expand on their current Accounting and Audit knowledge while also being able to integrate themselves with the firms process and ideology within a positive and enjoyable culture which we guarantee you’ll love.
A SUMMARY OF YOUR DAILY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Being a key member of the audit team and also conducting audits from planning to review stage.
- Supporting Seniors with a large portfolio of clients that ranges in industry and size.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients while impressing them daily.
- Supporting Seniors and Managers to deliver amazing advice and service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working within an audit team.
- Currently be studying towards ACCA / ACA qualification.
- Enjoy meeting new people and creating long lasting relationships.
- Be extremely motivated to deliver an extraordinary service using the firms process.
- Possess a proactive and positive attitude regardless of the complexity or size of the task.
- Have a desire to thrive and achieve great things alongside their team in a fast paced and bustling environment.
- Have an ability to look at things differently and enjoy finding alternative solutions.
- Immerse themselves in a lively brand, culture and business.
SALARY AND REWARD ON OFFER:
Study Support will be considered for the successful candidate currently working towards their ACCA/ACA qualification as well as a highly competitive salary plus additional company benefits, ongoing support on both a personal and professional level, flexible working and incredible development and career growth.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.