Kenton Black are proud to representing an exciting, well established Top 50 firm in the Liverpool area that boast great clients, colleagues and prestige.
Your new firm look forward to welcoming you into their team, where you will gain 1st class training and development within a close knit group of other Accounting & Audit professionals that strive for perfection and success.
You will be supported in achieving your professional goals by a highly skilled management team with decades of experience. As a successful firm they will always be looking for improvement which they will achieve by making your development a priority.
This can be done by opening up other services to you. For example if you want a taste of Audit they will have the opportunity to or if you want to move into a specialized sector, they will strive to accommodate that after an initial settling in period.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a competitive salary of up to £29,000 (DOE), you will receive generous holiday allowance, full study support for your chosen professional qualification and flexible working.
Although the above benefits may seem standard what you really need to know is that you will be a part of a diverse team that love to socialize. Quarterly and yearly office parties with Bowling, Dining, Crazy Golf & adventurous activities are the norm along with awards and promotions being presented to those that excel.
Well of course, but does this sound like you?
• You have at least 1.5 years working in a practice environment.
• You have taken part in multiple audits within a well-established firm in the UK.
• You support an Audit Senior in a broad portfolio of clients, ranging in size and industries.
• You build long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them daily.
• You support Seniors and Managers to deliver amazing advice.
• You embrace change and can adapt to any situation.
ABOUT THE FIRM
They have consistently been a top 50 firm with over 30 offices across the UK. They are made up of young(ish), experience accountants and Auditors who pride themselves on client satisfaction and colleague well-being.
They are dedicated to their clients and teammates (including you) by helping create free time, money and headspace to enjoy the things that they enjoy.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you are eager to take a step up in your career and join a firm that truly believes in and supports its staff then follow the steps below.
1. Reply with your CV and mobile attached.
2. Expect a call off me within 24 hours.
3. Be prepared to take this opportunity with both hands.