Due to exceptional growth in 2022, an exciting opportunity has presented itself to Audit Seniors with ambition and professionalism.
A TOP 100 firm based in Liverpool is offering flexible working, diverse range of clients and a great culture that prides itself of colleague development and progression.
You will work with small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships, sole traders, and charities and TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EACH AUDIT ASSINGMENT presented to you and your team.
Benefits on offer include…
- A COMPETITIVE SALARY OF STARTING FROM £41,000 with more on offer for those exceptional applicants.
- HYBRID WORKING
- 25 DAYS HOLIDAYS + 8 Bank holidays.
- Flexible working.
- Healthy Work/Life balance.
- Full Study Support.
- Internal and external training separate from Study support.
Your main duties will include…
- Overseeing the audit process for each job, reporting to the corresponding manager/partner.
- Effective supervision of semi-senior and junior staff, including leading teams on assignments.
- Producing accurate draft accounts with minimal outstanding queries, together with a well-presented audit file.
Other duties include…
- ACTING AS ON-SITE SENIOR, being responsible for planning, execution, and completion of audit work.
- Dealing with technical issues when necessary.
- Producing draft accounts to produce an effective audit file.
- Liaising with senior management, updating them throughout the audit.
- Responsible for the delivery of the audit output within a specified budget and time scale.
Essential experience includes…
- ACCA/ACA Part Qualified
- 3 years’ experience within an accountancy practice based in the UK.
- Practical experience with IRIS and Microsoft Office and cloud-based systems like Xero.
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
Now is the time to explore other opportunities, take the plunge and call me today!!!
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.