Kenton Black Finance are delighted to offer the chance for an experienced Audit Semi-Senior to join one of the fastest growing firms in the North West. This is a “CAN’T MISS” opportunity to be part of a TOP 100 FIRM that recognizes talent and encourages transition across their business. If you wish to move on to the next step in your professional life then this is the role for you as they make your career their priority.
They are looking for an individual who wants to learn and expand on their current Accounting and Audit knowledge while also being able to integrate themselves with the firms process and ideology within a positive and enjoyable culture which we guarantee you’ll love.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a competitive salary between £40,000 and £42,000, you will be joining a great team in a long-established and successful accountancy practice that offers 28 days holiday including bank holidays, flexible working, counselling services, subsidised health, workplace pension scheme incredible development and career growth
In Addition you will:
- Be working within a supportive and caring environment where your work/Life balance is a priority.
- Obtain fast track progression using their “Future Manager Scheme”.
- Lead your own Team on large £20m + Audits.
- Receive structured progression and salary reviews every 6 months to 1 year.
- Work within an outstanding Office with parking a transport links.
Well of course, but what’s the role?
- Leading or assisting in the planning of on-site audits either by implementing agreed plans, coordinating on-site resources, allocating the team to tasks and timescales for completion.
- Leading on audit quality, ensuring adherence and compliance with company practice and auditing standards.
- Working closely with audit juniors, reviewing their work and supporting them in the development of their role.
- Responsible for on-site audit findings report, identifying and documenting any areas of concern/risks identified by audit team, emphasising relevant messages, and submitting for review.
- Developing good client relationships, in order to adapt approach and communication and ensure client satisfaction
- Understand the impact on client relationship where there are multiple services offered across the firm to the same client and works with the rest of the teams to ensure a great client experience.
- Offer support to team members and across other teams, sharing knowledge as appropriate and personally getting involved.
- Want to learn and expand on your own knowledge identifying where work overlaps.
ABOUT THE FIRM
They recognise that this is just the starting point for a long and varied career and they actively encourage transition across our business.
They are made up of young(ish), experience accountants who pride themselves on client satisfaction and colleague well-being.
They are dedicated to their clients and teammates (including you) by helping create free time, money and headspace to enjoy the things that they enjoy.
People join this firm because of the positive and enjoyable culture that their people create, I can guarantee you’ll really love working there.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- ACCA or ACA Qualified (UK Based)
- 3 or more years working within a UK based accountancy practice.
- Experience of overseeing, training and developing audit juniors on site and in the office.
- Experience of working with groups of companies/companies that are growing.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you are eager to take a step up in your career and join a firm that truly believes in and supports its staff then don’t delay and apply today.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.