Kenton Black is proud to representing an exciting, well established Top 100 firm looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join their Manchester team.
YOUR NEW FIRM
This firm recognise the added value an Audit can bring to their clients.
They’re aware that audit services may not be considered as a service that “adds value”. However, it can bring with it added trust and confidence with the business.
They believe that a good understanding of combining their clients’ requirements along with well trained and empathetic colleagues is useful business tool to ensure it delivers an efficient and expert service to their clients.
Along with a salary of up to £45,000 you’ll also enjoy other benefits including but not limited to:
- In-house training on all aspects of the work provided.
- Flexible working.
- Hybrid working between 2 and 3 days in the office.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
As the Audit Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Leading audits from planning to completion stage.
- Reviewing financial statement for SMEs, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Reviewing client’s management accounts.
- Reviewing VAT returns.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring Companies House and HMRC deadlines are met.
- Training and coaching semi seniors and more juniors’ members of your team.
- Managing the workflow of your department.
- Raising fee notes.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with at least two years’ post qualification experience.
- Strong communication skills and confident speaking to clients.
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in using Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, CCH Accounts Production.
- CCH Accounts Automation would be preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
DON’T DELAY AND APPLY TODAY!!!
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.