Are you an experienced Audit Senior looking for a new opportunity in Stoke-On-Trent?
Kenton Black is currently seeking a talented Audit Senior to join a reputable accountancy practice in the Stoke-On-Trent area.
If you have a passion for numbers, excellent attention to detail, and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment, then this position might be the perfect fit for you!
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this position will be competitive and commensurate with experience. The final salary offer will be based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
- Annual profit share
- Flexible working with core hours of 10-4pm so you can finish at 2pm on Fridays
- hybrid working with 2 days working from home
- Up to 37 days holiday
- Private Medical and Health Insurance
- Death in service
- Quarterly party
‘People First culture’
- Employee engagement survey’s
- Employee forums
- Supportive training, if you fail you get additional support and several resit attempts at no cost to you.
- Internal mentors
- Paid day release for study and training
- Day before exam paid to revise
- Fully kitted rec room, Arcade, Ping-Pong, Pool etc
- Leading and executing audit engagements for a diverse client portfolio.
- Planning and conducting audits in accordance with relevant auditing standards and regulations.
- Reviewing and analysing financial statements, accounting records, and supporting documentation.
- Identifying and assessing risks, as well as designing and implementing effective audit procedures.
- Supervising and mentoring audit team members, providing guidance and support.
- Communicating audit findings and recommendations to clients and management.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, providing exceptional service.
- A minimum of being ACA or ACCA part qualified (or equivalent) with relevant post-qualification experience.
- Extensive experience in external audit engagements within an accountancy practice.
- Thorough knowledge of auditing standards, regulations, and financial reporting requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using audit software and accounting software (e.g., CaseWare, CCH, Xero).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Effective time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple engagements.
- Commitment to professional development and staying up to date with industry trends.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining this dynamic team and believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, please submit your CV.
We appreciate all applications; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, so early application is encouraged.
This accountancy practice is committed to equality and diversity in employment. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion.
Join this team and take the next step in your accountancy career!
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Dundee, Leeds, Liverpool, Leyland, Manchester and Worcester, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.