Kenton Black Finance are delighted to be working with a Top 20 National Firm who are looking to expand their Audit Team in Derby. They pride themselves of working with their clients to offer a personal service tailored to their individual needs becoming trusted partners to facilitate business growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Senior Auditor you will hold your own portfolio of Owner Managed Businesses where you will be the main point of contact, providing practical advice to help them to maintain and develop their businesses. You will work closely with the Managers and Directors to provide both practical and advisory services.
SKILLS WE'D LIKE TO SEE
For the role of Audit Senior we would like you to be able to demonstrate –
- Planning audit assignments, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, assessing and reviewing the budgets through to completing an analytical review
- Supervising, delegating and reviewing work of trainees
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner whilst displaying in-depth client and industry knowledge
- Identifying cross selling opportunities
- Communicating to management on the progress of workload and planning for efficient completion
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and well established firm where you will be able to take your career as far as you would like to go, a local feel with a national reach, this firm is the best of both worlds.
To find out more please APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Hunnybun – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.