Job Title: Audit Senior
Location: Bolton, UK
Salary: Up to £39k per annum
Benefits: 28 days holiday, subsidised health insurance, flexible working arrangements, and a pension plan
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Kenton Black are currently seeking an Audit Senior to join a Top 100 accounting firm in Bolton.
This role is also open to those Audit Semi Seniors who are Part Qualified with experience planning and leading audits on clients sites.
As the Audit Senior, you will be responsible for leading audit engagements, performing risk assessments, and providing insightful recommendations to improve processes and controls.
- Leading audit engagements, from planning to completion, including performing risk assessments and evaluating internal controls
- Managing client relationships and ensuring timely and accurate communication throughout the engagement
- Providing recommendations to clients on process improvements and control enhancements
- Coaching and developing junior team members
- Keeping up to date with changes in audit standards and regulations
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified or equivalent
- Experience leading and managing audit engagements
- Strong knowledge of audit and accounting standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Some Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary of up to £39,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Subsidised health insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pension plan
If you are an experienced Audit Senior looking for an exciting opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic team, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!