Kenton Black are proud to representing an exciting, well established Top 10 firm that boast great clients, colleagues, and prestige who are looking for a Part Qualified Audit Supervisor to join their Stoke-On-Trent team.
You will be working within a supportive and caring environment where your work/Life balance is a priority, you could also obtain fast track progression and receive structured salary & performance reviews as often as every 6 months.
YOUR NEW FIRM
This firm provides comprehensive services to clients ranging from OMBs, through to large listed PLCs.
It is key for their people is to have a variety of skills across a wide range of industries and sectors, so you will not be working on only one type of client.
Your personal and professional development will be their priority as they will always promote from within wherever possible. They will follow and assist in your career goals and aspirations whilst supporting you in your short and long-term goals.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a salary of up to £34,000 you’ll also get to enjoy:
- Health check-ups.
- Private healthcare.
- Dentals plans.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Share incentive scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Critical illness cover.
- Generous Work/Life policies.
- Technology purchase scheme.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Cycle to work.
- Electric car scheme.
- Instant recognition scheme.
- Additional days leave to volunteer where they’ll fund match your personal charity.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS AUDIT SUPERVISOR
You’ll be a key part of Audit team undertaking assignments, including the opportunity to lead an on-site element of the Audit and ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the plan outlined by the manager.
Other responsibilities include:
- Always Ensuring exceptional Audit quality and that all actions are completed in line with the firm’s standards.
- Liaising with your assignment manager.
- Providing briefs, supervision, and “on the job” training for junior members of the team.
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, practicing the firms principles of excellent client service at all times.
- Maintaining an awareness of the firm’s specialist service to ensure added value to clients.
- Reviewing work completed by juniors under your supervision and undertake performance reviews.
- Summarising actual time compared to the budget on each assignment.
- Attending staff meetings, training, and student recruitment events.
- To carry out any other duties as are within the scope of the role.
To be a successful Audit Supervisor you must have the following:
- You must be ACA or ACCA part qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience of carrying out Audit related tasks within a practice environment.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Proven Audit experience in producing high quality works.
- Experience of analytical review approach.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.