Kenton Black are proud to representing an exciting, well established firm based in the Leyland area that boast great clients, colleagues and exceptional service.
After significant growth they are now looking for Part Time or Full Time auditors of any level or an Accounts Semi Senior who is passionate about audit to join their family.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a competitive salary between £26,000 and £40,000, you will be joining a great team in a long-established and successful accountancy practice.
In Addition you will:
- Be working within a supportive and caring environment where your work/Life balance is a priority.
- Take part and also lead your own Team on large £100m + Audits.
- Receive structured progression and salary reviews every 6 months to 1 year.
- Work within an outstanding office with great parking and transport links.
Joining this firm opens a lot of doors for you to enhance your skills and develop yourself into a successful accountant within their business.
They will support you throughout your studies and your career with the goal of you becoming a partner in the future.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
- Leading or assisting in the planning of on-site audits either by implementing agreed plans, coordinating on-site resources, allocating the team to tasks and timescales for completion.
- Leading on audit quality, ensuring adherence and compliance with company practice and auditing standards.
- Working closely with the audit team and supporting them where necessary.
- Developing good client relationships.
- Understand the impact on client relationship.
- Offer support to team members and across other teams, sharing knowledge as appropriate and personally getting involved.
- Want to learn and expand on your own knowledge identifying where work overlaps.
ABOUT THE FIRM
They recognise that this is just the starting point for a long and varied career and they actively encourage transition across our business.
They are dedicated to their clients and teammates (including you) by helping create free time, money and headspace to enjoy the things that they enjoy.
People join this firm because of the positive and enjoyable culture that their people create, I can guarantee you’ll really love working there.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- AAT Qualified or ACCA / ACA Studier(UK Based).
- Experience of working with groups of companies/companies that are growing.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will be a collaborative individual who will take the initiative but also help others.
APPLY TODAY OR CALL ME ON 07933 822 011.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.