My client is a dynamic & innovative, construction group, working within the build/ built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service. Due to growth plans they are looking to expand the team.
Job role requires, but is not limited to the following;
• Detailing and assisting the Building Services Engineers with the daily design work.
• Producing accurate 2D and 3D drawings using company standard CAD processes and procedures.
• Able to carry out a wide range of tasks in support of technical staff and be capable of undertaking BIM duties unsupervised.
• Assisting the BIM Manager with any other duties as necessary.
• Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
• Implement best practice procedures
• Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
• Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
If you would like to learn more about this role please apply or call Oliver on 0121 237 3700.