Construction / Civil Engineering
A leading Civil Engineering business is looking for an aspirational Bid Coordinator, keen to join a successful and growing operation with ambitions to develop and help the business grow – this opportunity provides a genuine development and growth into more senior positions within the organisation
The business has over 30 years trading history and turnover £60 million, working on projects nationally up to the value of £40m. Being an employee-owned business, they offer a great work life balance and an excellent working environment. This role will be working within technically experienced team, reporting directly into the Pre-Construction Director. This is an officed based role.
They currently have an opportunity for a creative, detailed orientated bid professional to manage the process and present all of the information in a timely fashion. The right individual must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working closely or within a Bid Team.
• Respect the confidentiality of all information obtained in the course of duties.
• Ensure that you understand and abide by the duties and responsibilities and legal requirements in respect of Health and Safety
and Welfare affecting you, colleagues, clients and visitors to Company and client premises.
• Maintain professional competence by complying with the training and competence procedures set down by the Company.
• Be aware of the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy to assist in eliminating all areas of inequality and discrimination.
• Become familiar with the aims, ethics and aspirations of the Company to sustain and promote them.
• Undertake any other duties as directed that can reasonably be accommodated within the scope and salary range for the job and
Salary & Package:
• Up to £35,000 basic salary
• Discretionary Bonus
• Generous Holiday Entitlement
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known contractor working on interesting civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!