Flexibility for remote working for the ideal candidate.
Our client an established main contractor located in the Midlands are actively in the market for an experienced Administrator for their Estimating Department.
The company currently enjoys a turnover of c£500 million and deliver building projects ranging in value up to £50 million.
They have regional offices around the country, however this particular opportunity is located in their Midlands region in Solihull.
You will work closely with the Estimating Team and will report directly to the Estimating Director.
This is an immediate requirement and our client in ready to interview next week.
Administration experience within a Construction company is essential, have worked within an Estimating Dept would advantageous.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining master holiday records for department
• Handling all telephone and email enquiries for the Estimating Department
• Working with other admin on rota basis answering telephone calls
• Download all documents for a new tender to N drive and create a master file
• Create a Print List and send to relevant teams for their print requirements
• Print and file a set of tender documents for each team as per returned Print Lists
• Check all documents and drawings listed within the document issue sheets are correct and included, creating a list of issues and advising Estimator/Client
• Creating additional folders for a new tender, to include correspondence, trades & sub-contractor quotes
• Chasing Subcontractors at the start of each project to find out whether they are interested in pricing and returning their quotation.
• Monitoring addendum and query documents for a tender, printing and adding to the N drive and Conquest
• Maintaining Distribution record for tenders, including addendums and queries
• Chasing Sub-contractor quotes for estimators and recording information on Conquest
• Create a document list every 3 months of all tenders in Estimating office for review by team and archiving accordingly
• Annually archiving tenders on Conquest
• Ad hoc printing of tender drawings/documents as required by Directors
• Ad hoc plotter printing of full-size drawings for all departments
• Working with documents in Word, Excel and PDF
• Organize quarterly staff team build events for the Estimating & Pre-Con department
If you like to explore this position further, please email me directly on email@example.com or make an application via CV Library.