Construction / Build
An exciting new opportunity for a Bid Manager to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor within the Coventry region. The company enjoy a turnover of c£400 million out of the Build division and are looking to grow and expand the team to keep up with the demand of work they are winning.
The Client works within sectors such as Industrial, Commercial, M.O.D, M.O.J, Education, Healthcare, Stadia and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Manager to join an amazing company and really apply their trade and skills to a well-established main contractor.
• Undertake the bid lead role.
• Overseeing the completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs)
• Developing, reviewing, and driving the PQQ/bid programme to make sure that all deadlines are met by the bid team.
• Carrying out pre-bid market intelligence gathering.
• Implementing and chairing bid launch meetings to develop a clear win theme.
• Working with the bid team to identify and implement technically driven win themes.
• Analysing scoring matrices and facilitating answer planning workshops to ensure responses meet all criteria.
• Producing technical responses in their own right and editing responses produced by other members of the team to deliver a cohesive overall submission.
• Ensuring win themes are articulated throughout the team and incorporated into the pricing, written submission, and interview.
• Producing and presenting bid proposals at internal tender settlements
• Coaching project teams to deliver high quality post tender interview presentations.
• Managing the handover of bid information to the delivery team for all successful tenders
What we want from you:
• Previous experience as a Bid Manager within the construction industry.
• Good technical knowledge and good understanding of industry processes.
• Highly organised with good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Full UK driving license.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
• Live within or commutable to Coventry.
On Offer for You:
• Competitive Salary
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Career development and progression.
• 26 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please apply, or contact Brandon at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.