My client is looking for an experience BIM Manager who is astute with IT to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a company which offers a competitive package and great career progression opportunities. The company operate as a main contractor in water infrastructure and have a very strong pipeline of work, as well as a very good reputation in the industry.
Salary and benefits for a BIM Manager:
• Up to £65,000 (negotiable based on experience)
• Car allowance or company car.
• Life insurance
• Gym membership
• Great progression opportunities
Experience required for a BIM Manager:
• Prior experience as a BIM Manager
• Very skilled with IT
• Thorough understanding of key design software (Revit, Plant 3D)
• Full right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity as BIM Manager, apply with your CV using the link below.