This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary with added benefits.
Kenton Black is a recruitment partner to a bio-pharmaceutical testing laboratory based in Slough. In this role you will be responsible manage wide range of biological services offered by the client.
• Responsible for developing and optimising bioassay methods
• Analyse using techniques such as ELISA and cell based assays
• Provide support in method validation
• Support cell passage activities and buffer preparation.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolve methodology issues
• Work according GMP guidelines
• Degree in biochemistry , Molecular biology or equivalent
• Proven experience in using techniques such as ELISA, cell based assays and Biacore / Surface Plasmon Resonance
• Previous experience in working within GMP regulated laboratory.
• Proven experience in working within pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical laboratory
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!