This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary with added benefits.
Kenton Black is a recruitment partner to a bio-pharmaceutical testing laboratory based in Slough. In this role you will be responsible manage wide range of biological services offered by the client.
• Analyse pharmaceutical products using range of analytical techniques such as HPLC Affinity / SEC based testing and Ion Chromatography, electrophoresis, Impurity & Activity ELISAs, qPCR and HCP
• Provide support in method validation
• Routine and non-routine analysis including stability assessments and Validation activities as well as and data trending
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolve methodology issues
• Work according GMP guidelines
• Contribute to process improvement projects.
• Degree in biochemistry , Molecular biology or equivalent
• Proven experience in using techniques such as HPLC Affinity / SEC based testing and Ion Chromatography, electrophoresis, Impurity & Activity ELISAs, qPCR and HCP Previous experience in working within GMP regulated laboratory.
• Proven experience in working within pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical laboratory
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!