A leading CRO based in the Cambridge area is looking for an aspiring Bioanalytical scientist to join them in their research.
The suitable Bioanalytical scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- LC-MS/MS (triple quad LCMS) for the analysis of biologics (proteins, peptides, lipids, oligonucleotides) and able to interpretate the resulting data.
- Analysing both small and large molecules
- Experience in drafting Analytical reports, Validation reports, SOPs client correspondence and raising Investigations when necessary
- Working with project managers and the bioanalytical team to ensure projects are completed on time to a suitable standard
The suitable Bioanalytical scientist will have experience in the following:
- Working to GxP (GMP / GLP / GCP)
- Method development and Validation experience (Advantageous)
- Analysis of proteins and peptides
- Oligonucleotide analysis (Advantageous)
- Troubleshooting LC/MS/MS
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in time management and Management
The role offers a competitive salary and a stacked benefits package which I will be happy to disclose should you be interested in this opportunity.
If you are interested in Job titles such as the following: LCMS Analyst, Mass spectrometry scientist, chromatography scientist, protein analytical scientist etc. apply and I will contact you shortly.