Job Title: Biophysical Analyst
A global CRO is seeking an aspiring Biophysical analyst / scientist with practical laboratory experience in a regulated environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more Biophysical techniques (AUC, CD, DSC, FTIR, DLS, UV, Capillary Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, Plate Based Assays) analysing Biopharmaceutical products.
The candidate must possess application knowledge of analysis and characterization of (Bio)Pharmaceutical products. The suitable Biophysical analyst / scientist will have the following Responsibilities.
• Perform Biophysical analysis of Biopharmaceutical products using one or more techniques mentioned above
• Conduct analysis and characterization of (Bio)Pharmaceutical products
• Maintain accurate and complete records of experimental data, results, and observations
• Interpret and report experimental data and results to other members of the team
• Maintain equipment and instruments used in the laboratory
• Work in compliance with regulatory guidelines, including GMP/GLP/GCP, and adhere to good documentation practices (GDP)
• Experience in one or more Biophysical techniques (AUC, CD, DSC, FTIR, DLS, UV, Capillary Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, Plate Based Assays) analysing Biopharmaceutical products
• Application knowledge of analysis and characterization of (Bio)Pharmaceutical products
• Practical Laboratory Experience within a regulated environment
• Worked in GMP/GLP/GCP regulatory laboratory
• Trained in good documentation practices (GDP)
• Understand data integrity
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biophysics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related field
• Additional qualifications in Biophysics or related fields will be an added advantage
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package which I will be happy to disclose over the phone, along with a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
If you have a passion for Biophysics and want to enter the pharmaceutical industry to apply your skills in a challenging and rewarding position, please apply and I will contact you shortly.