A well-established firm of accountants are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to their busy and expanding department in Wilmslow.
WHAT THEY OFFER…
• Competitive salary of circa £24k Depending on experience.
• Fully funded Training to become ACA, ACCA or AAT qualified if requested.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Quarterly Bonus scheme.
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
• Flexible working arrangements with core hours between 10am and 4pm.
• Regular social events.
• Career progression opportunities.
• Variety of work to ensure you can become a well-rounded accountant.
YOU ROLE WILL INVOLVE…
• Processing supplier and debtor's invoices and ensuring timely supplier payments
• Balancing accounts and bank reconciliations
• Preparation of VAT returns and EC Sales List submissions
• Monitoring VAT deadlines
• Assist with the preparation of management accounts
• Building and maintaining good working relationships with clients
• Monitoring aged listings
• Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
• Ad hoc duties
• You have a minimum of 2 years practical experience.
• You have the ability to work as part of a team.
• You are IT literate, including Microsoft products with knowledge of Sage and Iris.
• You have practical knowledge of corporate and personal tax.
• You can work using your own initiative and able to work under pressure and within deadlines.
• You have a full driving license.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.