COMPANY DETAILS AND JOB OVERVIEW:
Kenton Black are proud to be working with an award winning Top 100 firm within the Warrington Area
Due to continued success and growth throughout 2022 they are now offering an exciting position within their successful Bookkeeping and Accounts team.
KEY BENEFITS/ REWARDS ON OFFER:
• A competitive salary up to £29k and even more for those that are exceptional.
• 27 days holidays + 8 Statutory holidays
• Your birthday off every year
• Free parking
• Flexible working
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• An action-packed social calendar.
• Health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
• First class development, management, and leadership training programmes.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Sales invoice processing
• Purchase invoice processing
• Bank reconciliation
• Fixed asset registers and depreciation journal
• Maintaining sales ledger
• Maintaining purchase ledger
• Key balance sheet reconciliations, including PAYE and wages
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Assisting clients and colleagues with Xero and Sage queries
• Visiting and assisting clients on site when necessary
• Experience using Xero
• Excellent computer skills including Excel
• Full UK driving licence with own car
This practice is offering the right candidate ongoing personal and technical training and support, competitive market salary with excellent benefits, free parking, and a friendly working environment.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.