Kenton Black are proud to representing a well established accounting firm based in Manchester who are currently seeking a skilled Part or Full time bookkeeper or Cloud Accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Quickbooks, Sage, and FreeAgent, and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of accurate and efficient bookkeeping.
- Salary up to £28,000
- Full or Part Time permanent contract
- Hybrid working
- Great work life balance
- Great team and clients
- 32 Days Holiday
- Flexible working policy when working in the office
- Income protection scheme
- Full study support for any accounting qualification
- The option to purchase extra days leave via salary sacrifice
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Funded social events
Your new role:
- Manage day-to-day bookkeeping tasks including processing invoices, reconciling accounts, and producing financial statements
- Monitor and maintain accurate records of all financial transactions
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Liaise with clients to resolve any financial queries
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to ensure the smooth running of the finance department
- Proven experience in bookkeeping
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks, Sage, and FreeAgent
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in dealing with clients and resolving financial queries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
If you meet the requirements above and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, please submit your application today!!!
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Dundee, Leeds, Liverpool, Leyland, Manchester and Worcester, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.