Kenton Black is proud to be representing an independent and trusted leading firm of chartered accountants based in the Westhoughton area.
With being established for over 70 years they recognise that their colleagues are their main strength and are now looking to add a bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant to their team.
BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
• Annual salary of up to £29,000.
• 20 days holiday entitlement (excluding bank holidays).
• Buy & sell up to 5 days annual leave every year.
• Full Study Support along with non-compulsory internal or external training activities.
• Frequent Team social events
• Free on-site parking
The working week is one of 35 hours, working flexibly between the hours of 8am to 6pm.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Yor main duties will include:
• Processing purchase invoices through Dext.
• Entering clients’ accounts onto Xero and Sage.
• Purchase & Sales Ledger reconciliation.
• Balancing accounts and bank reconciliation.
• Preparing and submitting VAT returns within HMRC filing deadlines.
You will have a strong bookkeeping or accounts background with at least 2.5 years in a practice environment along with great knowledge of sales & purchase ledgers.
Experience of working with Dext and Xero would be ideal however as full training is provided if necessary.
To find out more then please APPLY TODAY!!
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in
the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of
dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track
record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their
infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to
Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool,
Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner
who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.