An Industry-leading commercial Consultancy based in London and the north is seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm that has doubled in size over recent years. Their clients include a range of hugely influential property companies as well as highly specialist construction firms. This will also involve contract admin and stock condition survey work.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will be working within the residential, utilities, and commercial sectors. The Chartered Building Surveyor will be taking on duties such as completing surveys, contract administration, expert witness reports, and liaising with solicitors.
This roles area of coverage will include the Midlands, North west & London.
The Chartered Building Surveyor
• 2+ years' experience post-graduation
• Ideally, commercial, residential project experience
• Professional services experience
• Confident with managing a variety of clients
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable working autonomously
What's in it for you?
• A salary of £40,000- £50,000 depending on experience
• Car allowance
• 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Employer contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Childcare vouchers
• Paid professional subscription