An Industry-leading commercial Consultancy based in London, the Midlands and the north is seeking a Chartered RICS Building Surveyor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm that has doubled in size over recent years. Their clients include a range of hugely influential property companies as well as highly specialist construction firms. This position will deal with the clients key accounts and will also involve contract admin and stock condition survey work.
Hybrid working may be considered depending on the candidate's proven ability to do this effectively.
• Heritage experience is highly desirable
• You will need to be a Chartered Building Surveyor
• Commercially aware and astute
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A genuine love for the property industry
• Evidence of academic achievement
• Proven IT skills including Microsoft Office
What's in it for you?
• Salary of up to £55,000
• Car allowance
• Other benefits