£38,000 to £42,000
I am working with a successful business who operate predominately in the Education Sector, They provide a multi-disciplinary range of services from strategic estate planning, sourcing of government funding and the design and contract administration of a wide range of project types and values, ranging from £100k to £10m.
They are currently looking to add an experienced Building Surveyor to their Liverpool based team.
You will enjoy a high quality and diverse range of instructions. The focus of instructions will be in the design and contract administration of new build, extension, refurbishment and elemental renewal building projects. Experience in the Education sector is highly desirable.
Your duties will include:-
· Design and providing clear direction to Architectural Technologists for AutoCAD output.
· Project procurement through the RIBA work stages
· Supporting senior surveyors with feasibility studies and budget costings
· Preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
· Preparing documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
· Contract administration
· Project management
· Ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule
· Building Condition Surveys
If you would like to apply please email email@example.com or call 07926 127727