CRO Business development
Up to £45,000
My client, a leading contract research organisation, has a rare opportunity for a CRO Business development manager to join their team.
The responsibilities of the CRO Business development person will be:
• Promotion of my client’s products and services
• Sales focus on CRO services specific to UK
• Grow direct revenue for services in UK
• Maintenance of existing customer business
The purpose of the role is the promotion of sales, including my client’s products and services to new and existing customers. You will be responsible for seeking out new business and maintaining existing business for their CRO services.
The ideal candidate for CRO Business development person will have:
• A BSc or equivalent in a Scientific sector
• Sales experience in a CRO.
Benefits of the Business development executive role
• Free onsite parking
• Company car or car allowance
• Holidays + BH
• Annual salary review
• Work from home/hybrid