Business Development Manager
Southern England – Remote role
Salary Up to £45,000
A great opportunity has arisen. Our client, a leading environmental testing company who a global footprint with multiple sites across the UK and the rest of the world. My client is seeking a Business Development Manager to sell their comprehensive range of testing services throughout the UK. For the right individual in addition to an attractive basic salary they are offering the following benefits:
Benefits of the Business Development Managers role
• Bonus - up to 20% of basic salary
• Free onsite parking
• Company car or car allowance
• 24 holidays + BH
• Death in service 4x
• Annual salary review
• Work from home
• Retail discounts
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new business. Key tasks within the role include:
• Selling environmental testing services to a range of companies and sectors.
• Visiting clients.
• Attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions and conferences to network with key partners and customers, identifying growth opportunities.
To apply for this Business Development Managers role, you will need to have:
• A background or understanding of the testing laboratory ideally to ISO 17025 standards (as a lab manager or team lead or senior analyst) or a background in sales in the testing services
• The ability to sell in a consultative manner and gain respect with Technical Managers whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell as well
• The ability to negotiate and close deals effectively
• A full UK Driving License is required for the job