Business Development Manager - Scientific
This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary, car allowance plus bonus. This is home based role.
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to a global food testing laboratory based in midlands. They are looking to hire an experienced business development manager to join their team who will be responsible for managing business development activities
• To sell laboratory testing services/ service portfolio provide by the laboratory
• Responsible for bring in new business in accordance with overall UK strategy
• Generate new leads and increase up selling
• Responsible for efficiently managing existing client portfolios/ account management
• To provide marketing information to the management team on competitor’s activity and new
• Provide input on reporting, forecasting and planning market intelligence and new business activities
• To undertake price reviews and annual renegotiation of commercial agreements.
Degree science or equivalent
Proven experience in working as a business development manager within scientific industry – It would be advantageous to have experience water testing industry
Track record of engaging with corporate organizations is advantageous
Excellent presentation, communication and written skills
Excellent experience time management
Experience in working within target driven environment
Ability to successfully present information regarding company services to the clients
Current and valid driving license.