Business Development Manager - Energy testing
Liverpool- Work from home/remote
A great opportunity has arisen. Our client, a leading energy testing company that has a global footprint with multiple sites across the UK and the rest of the world. My client seeks a Business Development Manager to sell their energy and recycling testing services throughout the UK. For the right individual in addition to an attractive basic salary they are offering the following benefits:
Benefits of the Business development manager role
• Free onsite parking
• Company car or car allowance
• 25 holidays + BH
• Private health insurance
• Annual salary review
• Work from home
• Mental health support
• Retail discounts
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new business. Key tasks within the role include:
• Selling fuel and recycling testing services into the energy, recycling and petrol sectors.
• Visiting clients.
• Liaise with different teams to utilize promotional activity.
• Attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions and conferences to network with key partners and customers, identifying growth opportunities.
To apply for this Business Development Managers role, you will need to have:
• Experience selling energy testing or contaminated land services
• The ability to sell in a consultative manner and gain respect with Technical Managers whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell as well
• The ability to negotiate and close deals effectively
• Ideally a Science or engineering degree