Business Development Manager - Waste
A great opportunity has arisen. Our client, a leading waste service company that has a global footprint with multiple sites across the UK. My client seeks a Business Development Manager to sell their waste services throughout the UK. For the right individual in addition to an attractive basic salary they are offering the following benefits:
Benefits of the Business development manager role
• Free onsite parking
• Company car or car allowance
• 23 holidays + BH
• Annual salary review
• Work from home
• Birthday off
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new business. Key tasks within the role include:
• Selling waste services into the medical, hazardous and animal by-product sectors.
• Visiting clients.
• Liaise with different teams to utilize promotional activity.
• Attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions and conferences to network with key partners and customers, identifying growth opportunities.
To apply for this Business Development Managers role, you will need to have:
• Experience selling waste services ideally in the medical, chemical, animal by-product or hazardous sectors.
• The ability to sell in a consultative manner and gain respect with Technical Managers whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell as well
• The ability to negotiate and close deals effectively