Kenton Black are proud to representing an exciting, well established firm in the Coventry area that boast great clients, colleagues and prestige.
Your new firm look forward to welcoming you into their team, where you will gain 1st class training and development within a close knit group of other accounting professionals that strive for perfection and success.
You will be supported in achieving your professional goals by a highly skilled management team with decades of experience. As a successful firm they will always be looking for improvement which they will achieve by making your development a priority.
BENEFITS AND SALARY…
- Salary from £20,500 up to £29,000 DOE.
- 28 days holiday including statutory days, with the option to purchase up to an additional 10 days holiday.
- Private Healthcare.
- Cash Health Plan.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full Study Support for your qualification of choice.
- Course Fees - Courses which could have a work related content which staff undertake off their own bat, can be paid for by the practice.
- Death in Service Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS…
- AAT Part-Qualified.
- UK Practice Experience.
- Can complete VAT Returns independently.
- Meticulous at maintain records.
- Process Purchase & Sales invoices.
- Reconcile Bank accounts.
- Experience with Xero & Quickbooks.
- Processing purchase invoices, sales invoices and reconcile bank accounts within online bookkeeping software, ideally Xero and Quickbooks Online.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Developing day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles.
- Communicated regularly, clearly and efficiently with other departments as well as clients.
- Planning and managing your own client portfolio and other work to ensure client deadlines are met.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you are eager to take a step up in your career and join a firm that truly believes in and supports its staff then follow the steps below.
1. Reply with your CV and mobile attached.
2. Expect a call off me within 24 hours.
3. Be prepared to take this opportunity with both hands.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.