This business is a top performing global public practice where you will have unique career ahead with continuous L&D and promotional opportunities. You will be at the heart of progress, but operationally and technologically with this rapidly expanding business. This business is set on attracting exceptional people as part of their growth strategy.
As part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work on business-critical engagements. You will interface with clients at all levels of an organisation to help them solve their most taxing questions. You’ll help them modernise their infrastructure, deal with regulatory change, define their digital client strategy, enhance their client service experience, and adjust their long-term business mix.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant, you will analyse and transform our clients’ capital markets businesses. You will work with your team to provide valuable insight and advice to clients to enable them to make strategic and operational decisions about their business.
- Work experience in a strategy-focused role where you will have managed change and transformation that had a real impact to the business
- Strong track record in project delivery, with an ability to develop and deliver high-quality output against project objectives to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of a range of financial products and industries
- Expertise in policies, procedures, governance, design, and operations in relevant areas, such as trade life cycle, post-trade operations, front-office structure, clearance and settlement, client onboarding, treasury operations, collateral management and regulatory regimes
- You will have keen insights into inefficiencies across processes in the capital markets sector and ideas on how to improve organisational performance
- Demonstrated success in understanding clients’ needs and developing service offerings to meet their needs, including providing advice on defining and designing business strategy, operations and other functional strategies
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and a self-starter who is comfortable working in a fluid project environment with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Expertise in cultivating mid- to senior-level relationships with clients and the ability to interact with clients up to the C-suite level
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
What the business offers:
Salaries range dependant on experience and regional location
True career development, your promotion is purely driven by you and not by ‘available roles’/ entries or exits of other staff
27 days +BH
A flexible benefits package to select from
Salary sacrifice scheme
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture