Campus Health & Safety Manager
€90k + package
This leading international contractor has an urgent requirement for an experienced HSE professional to undertake a crucial leadership role on one of its flagship Data Centre projects in the Dublin region.
The successful candidate will -
- Provide EHS leadership & coordination, ensuring that all site activity complies with expected standards, systems, and procedures.
- Report on all business EHS risks, KPIs, and trends and recommend actions towards continuous improvements.
- Inspect and audit projects and EHS management systems.
- Ensure that incident investigations are carried out in a thorough and professional manner.
- Ensure that Site Plans, RAMS, and other relevant documents are updated and compliant.
- Provide advice, guidance, instruction, and training to all employees.
To be considered, applicants should -
- Have 6+ years' in a similar industry, with a working knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, and CSA.
- Experienced leading EHS teams.
- Diploma to NFQ8 qualification in Occupational H&S.
- Internal ISO14001 and ISO45000 system auditor.
- Data Centre construction experience preferable.
- Experience with EHS Management Systems.
- IOSH membership.
Please get in touch to express interest - firstname.lastname@example.org