Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have once again partnered with an organisation based in Accrington. This business are proud to be one of the U.K.’s leading providers in the care industry. They are seeking to employ a permanent and full-time Cashbook Controller to work on a hybrid basis. Once training has been completed, you will be able to work from home 3 days a week should you want to. In addition, my client offer flexible working, so you can start between 8am and 10am and finish between 4pm and 6pm every day (Monday to Friday).
Your New Role as the Cashbook Controller:
• Twice weekly bank transaction uploads
• Bank Reconciliations for all business bank accounts
• Posting of bank journals
• Transactions transfer between bank accounts
• Liaise with credit controllers and operational team for information on receipts
• Investigate all unknown bank transactions
• Upload and matching of petty cash transactions and returns
• Oversee all cash and bank balances to ensure they are reconciled to the accounting system.
• Upload and save all bank statements
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
• Previous Sales Ledger/Invoicing experience
• Knowledge of Accounting Software
• Be able to use Microsoft office packages
• Good written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
• An analytical mind, strong organisational skills with an eye for detail
• Good standard of general education including numeracy and literacy skills
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.