Are you an experienced construction CDM/H&S professional looking to join a growing and reputable consultancy? A reputable outfit are looking for a practised professional to join their talented team on, delivering CDM services across their cost and project management offerings. There is a diverse and exciting portfolio of schemes across the country.
Reporting into the Central function, you will be:
• A forward-facing Consultant, leading projects across the region
• Providing a range of bespoke CDM and Health & Safety services on exciting sites
• Engaging with clients on a face-to-face basis
• Identifying areas for continuous improvement in delivery of requirements, fully conversant with CDM 2015
• Liaising with other departments to drive improvement across the business
You will also be:
• Experienced in the role of CDM Advisor/Principal Designer
• An influencer with relationship-building skills
• Able to cover sites/clients regionally
• Able to further business using commercial acumen
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of sustained and exciting growth whilst earning a very competitive salary (between £45-50,000) and full package.