Are you a driven and personable CDM and Health & Safety professional looking to join a growing and reputable H&S Consultancy? Are you keen to work across diverse and exciting projects in the Oxford and London region? This could be the role to realise those ambitions.
Reporting into the Head of Safety & CDM, you will be:
• Servicing a diverse and challenging client base across a variety of sectors, including Commercial, Residential and Healthcare
• Providing a range of bespoke CDM and Health & Safety services on exciting, fast-moving sites
• Identifying areas for continuous improvement in delivery of requirements, fully conversant with CDM 2015
You will also be:
• NEBOSH/NCRQ-qualified (essential)
• Well-versed in CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role
• Well-versed in design, pre-construction and planning
• Able to cover sites/clients regionally
• Experienced in Residential and Healthcare projects (preferable)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of sustained and exciting growth whilst earning a very competitive salary of between £35-45k plus full package including car allowance, hybrid working and full benefits. If interested, please get in touch for a chat.