Business Development Manager - Water chemicals
Oxford - Work from home/remote
£ Competitive Salary
A great opportunity has arisen. Our client, a leading water treatment company has a global footprint with multiple sites across the UK and the rest of the world. My client seeks a Chemical Business Development Manager to sell their chemical water treatment solutions in South England and South East territory For the right individual in addition to an attractive basic salary they are offering the following benefits:
Benefits of the Chemical Business development manager role
• Free onsite parking
• Company car
• 25 holidays + BH
• Private health insurance
• Annual salary review
• Work from home
• Mental health support
• Retail discounts
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new business. Key tasks within the role include:
• Selling chemical water treatment services into the water sector.
• Visiting clients.
• Liaise with different teams to utilize promotional activity.
• Attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions and conferences to network with key partners and customers, identifying growth opportunities.
To apply for this Business Development Managers role, you will need to have:
• Experience selling chemical services
• The ability to sell in a consultative manner and gain respect with Technical Managers whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell as well
• The ability to negotiate and close deals effectively
• Ideally live in London or South, South East, South West England
• Ideally a Science or engineering degree