A fantastic new opportunity in civil engineering has arisen for Civil Engineers of different levels who are looking for a new opportunity to work on an important and exciting project, as well as taking the next step in their career. My client is seeking a hard-working individual to work on a Major Earthworks scheme. They are in a sustained period of growth and have strong pipeline of work, exceeding 5 years.
My client will provide lodging if required.
Salary and benefits for an Engineer:
• Between £30,000 - £45,000 (based on level / experience)
• Fuel expenses
• Provide lodging funds if required
• Car allowance can be discussed
• Bonus scheme
• 27 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
• Guaranteed pay-rise each year
• Early finish Friday.
• Will support charterships (and other education)
• Will provide sponsorship for the right candidate if required
Experience required for an Engineer:
• Prior experience as a civil Engineer.
• Experience working on Earthworks projects is essential.
• Full UK driving license.
If you would be interested in this opportunity as a Engineer, please apply with your CV using the link below.